"SAYING GOODBYE"

August 3rd
Bags are packed and Abby's ready for the MTC!




One last family photo before dropping Abby in Provo. 







WE LOVE YOU ABBY!!! OUR LAST GOODBYE!!


At the MTC, Abby ran into our neighbor, Miles Keller, who will  be serving in Milan Italy. 


HELLO! I am alive and well. UMMMMMMM guess who my companion is.... SISTER GOOLD. Like WHAT?! Oh I got so lucky. She is the most easy going, kind, best companion. I feel so blessed to have her as my companion. I literally died when I found out she was my companion. I was walking with my host to my room and I said, "I can't wait to find out who my companion is." And she said, "Oh her name is Sister Goold." And I was like "WHATTTTT!!" I know her already. Sister Goold and I are already planning to go to areobics/yoga together tomorrow morning at 6:00am. So that will be fun. 
After I left you guys I turned the corner and just got the biggest grin on my face. I was sent to get my name tag and books and all I could think was, "this is it. THIS IS IT!! I am a missionary. I love wearing a name tag and I already love being a missionary. The MTC is kind of overwhelming and we never stop moving (or at least that's how it felt today). Right after I dropped my stuff off in my room- I went straight to my language class. My teacher asked me a question in French right when I got there and I had no idea what he was talking about (OBVIOUSLY I didn't know what he was talking about.. I don't know French yet...haha). But I will at one point!!! 
The food is exactly the same as the cannon center. Tonight for dinner I had a crispy chicken and weird potatoes. But I am used to the food from BYU last year, so I will live:) 
Today I saw Nate Fox, Ryan Lunt, Miles Keller, and Carly Rolloff (all friends from Olympus). They all seem so happy! 
Okay well they are telling me to stop emailing, but I love you all SO MUCH!!!!
P.S. My P-Days are on Friday. So I will be emailing you guys again in 2 days.
Love, Soeur Jones

No comments

Back to Top